maandag 22 augustus 2011

Fall Trend: Black Leather

This fall, it seems to be all about leather. From simple leggings to fetish-like dresses - there's a style for everyone who wants to spice up her outfit with a bit of black leather. I'm a huge fan of this trend and I've already shown you my leather skirt and my new leather shorts. Although real leather can be quite expensive, more budget-friendly brands have great faux leather items as well! I've selected a few items for you after getting a lot of inspiration from this fall's runway shows. From runway to your closet: rock black leather!

From left to right: (everything is Fall 2011 Ready to wear)
Isabel Marant - Diesel Black Gold - Zac Posen - Ralph Lauren
Acne - L.A.M.B. - Proenza Schouler - Michael Kors

Biker Jacket   /   Supertrash
Leather Crop Top   /   Topshop Boutique
Leather Shopper   /   Maison Scotch
Leather Belt   /   ASOS
Leather Shorts   /   Jane Norman
Leather Pants   /   Miss Sixty
Leather Skirt   /   H&M
Leather Dress   /   AllSaints


3 opmerkingen:

  1. I love all the leather pieces, but the jacket and the belt are my favorites!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the Jacket!!! Great post!

    www.topstyleadvice.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I"m still holding out for a great pair of leather shorts, but have yet to find the perfect pair!

    xoxo Emily
    http:/cl0thes0verbr0s.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen