dinsdag 27 september 2011

Bags, Bags, Bags


Will we ever get enough of bags?

Spotted these beauties at spring 2012 shows and streetstyle pics from latest fashion weeks.
From left to right:
See by Chloe   /   3.1 Philip Lim   /   Acne
BCBG
Proenza Schouler   /   Mulberry   /   Proenza Schouler

I want them all!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Ohhh how I love bags!
    xo,
    http://peppermintandivy.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely blog! I love those bags, specially the Proenza Schouler! <3<3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I wish I had more bags! I tend to spend more money on shoes.

    -Ly

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. nope, never!!! I love the one smack dab in the middle here...
    Sara Campbell Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh bags, how I love you. Seriously, they're the best, I'm always caring a bag, I have a huge furry one that says expedition Everest on it, it's from walt disney worlds animal kingdom =) Love it, great post!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. that brown-school boy bags tickles my heart... swoon swoon and more swoon.

    www.theavenuea.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Just found your awesome blog! Of course the answer to your question is no :) I almost bought another kate spade bag today, but have resisted thus far. we'll see if i cave before the end of the day though :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen