Remember I showed you my cravings a few days ago? One of them was a leather sleeved jacket by Maison Scotch, which I fell in love with the first moment I saw it. And guess what.. My boyfriend noticed me loving the jacket (as in: me talking about it all day), and bought it for me as a gift for our third anniversary. Don't I have the sweetest boyfriend in the world? The jacket is completely my style and I love how it looks kind of vintage. It's a military style cotton jacket with leather sleeves and suede shoulder details, and I love how tough it looks. I'll soon post an outfit with me wearing this amazing jacket! What do you think of it?
This is a gorgeous jacket and so versatile!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenlove it!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenhttp://fashionjunkdaily.blogspot.com/
that was my favorite item on your post of most desirable items! love it! good job, boyfriend!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI love this Jacket!! That is suede leather as well isn't it?
BeantwoordenVerwijderenCome and enter my giveaway :) http://www.topstyleadvice.com/2011/09/first-giveaway-beyonce-inspired.html
xoxoxox
amazign jacket!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGorgeous jacket - I just love maison scotch!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen