vrijdag 9 september 2011

Outfit: Minimalistic








Jumper   /   Zara   
Jeans   /   Zara   
Shoes   /   Sacha   

Quite a simple outfit today, but sometimes one only needs three items to create a casual outfit. Since fall has arrived, I'm in need of great knits like these to keep me warm. I love it when clothing is just as comfortable as it looks good, and this jumper does the trick. I didn't even felt like accessorizing since I was in a minimalistic mood today. It's been raining cats and dogs and my jeans are as grey as the sky. A weather inspired outfit :).
What do you think, simple or too simple?

9 opmerkingen:

  1. I think it's great! I tend to wear lots of layers with sweaters, jewelry and scarves. And I agree we should simply and focus on a great statement piece.

    http://www.curiouschase.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Victoria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prachtige outfit, vooral je sweater!
    X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Simple is never bad! It makes using accessories necessary ;)
    Also I love that sweater.

    PQP
    http://prettyquirkypants.com
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love the sweater and inspiration. I don't think accessories would be necessary because the bulk of the sweater is the main piece. You don't want to look like someone who is wearing everything they own =P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is minimalistic yet so beautiful, stylish and chic, sometimes the simplicity of an outfit is what makes it beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. great jumper, perfect classy look :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I really love this outfit as it is quite simple yet so elegant!! Am a new blogger and I love your blog so needless to say I am now following you; please check out mi blog as well, thanks. xxxAfeeyahxxx
    smilerrr.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Perfect - simplicity is best sometimes. Love the knit.
    http://styleflourish.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen